The contents of this site are provided under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- BY – Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NC – NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes*.
- SA – ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
* “Commercial purposes” includes re-publication in magazines, newspapers and other web sites by those organisations which operate for profit. We are happy to provide items for these purposes but such organisations will be charged a fee for the service. For further information, please use the form below.
All media used in these pages is either original or has been obtained from sources which granted permission to use it.
All reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that those sources had the right to grant such permission; however, anyone who feels that any item in these pages may have inadvertently breeched their rights should advise us using the form below, so that appropriate remedial action can be taken.