I’m a web designer and blogger, living in Sydney.
As you can see from the photo, I’ve been around for a while. I’ve been working with computers and the internet since before there was an internet and computers ran on punched cards and magnetic tape.
For the last few years, I’ve mainly been working on blogs – designing, building and writing. I’ve posted about two and half thousand substantial articles around the ‘net. A thousand or so people look at my stuff each day.
I’ve mostly been writing about renewable energy, local and family history, and sometimes about antiques. If you’re interested, these are some of my sites:
- GreenBiz Cafe (https://www.greenbizcafe.com/) about new green technology
- GreenBiz Cafe has a YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/GreenBizCafe
- Portobello (https://www.portobello.com.au/) about antiques and collectables
- The Menzies Era (https://www.menziesera.com/) about Australia in the ‘fifties and sixties
- The Menzies Era has a YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/MenziesEra
- Timerock (https://www.timerock.com/) about minerals and fossils
- My web design site is https://peter.thorogood.id.au.
And this site (https://thingspassed.com/) is where I put stuff – verse, stories, reminiscences and whatever else – that doesn’t fit on those sites.